Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Summer Agenda






Sorry it's been so long dolls! I've been busy enjoying my summer break. Although after going through cheerleading camp, a summer fling, and several shopping trips it is about time it get into a schedule. Although I have a few vacays on deck for this summer, I will have a relatively boring agenda. Workout, shop, babysit, blog, be fabulous... its a never ending job. To spice things up a little bit however I made a summer check list. Here are a few of my items (remember this is a no judging blog; keep your opinions to yourself):

- do something scandalous. Obviously nothing earth shattering scandalous but in the words of Bonnie Raitt, "Let's give them something to talk about"

- go on a roadtrip (without my family)

- go skinny dipping... just for fun.

- make a significant difference in someone's life

- document all of my fabulous outfits 

- not waste a single day this summer. There will always be something to do and I do not intend to sit around and be lazy.

Have a glam summer loves! I will try to post as often as possible, this could be difficult because I currently do not have a laptop. <3 <3

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment