Friday, February 15, 2013

Glam


Dictionary.com defines glamour as "the quality of fascinating, alluring, or attracting, especially by a combination of charm and good looks.", however to me being glamorous is something only you can define. In my eyes, being glamorous is feeling great about yourself and what your wearing. If I am wearing a seriously killer outfit and just know I look great, that is when I feel most glamorous. Glamour can also be defined by your attitude. If you think "I am ugly and have bad clothes" then you are ugly and have bad clothes. If you think "I look great today and my outfit is right on cue", then you are. I mean given I have days where I feel like sh!t but those days can so easily be compensated by looking fabulous the next. Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats getting looks from strangers because you know you look like a celebrity. It is truly a great, genuine feeling. So strive for being glamorous, the feeling it gives you is uncompromisable and really worth the extra ten minutes of getting ready. 

"To me glamour isn't about being sparkly" -Tori Amos

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment