Sunday, March 10, 2013

all good things must come to an end

Well, as I prepared myself for the end of the year cheerleading banquet I came to a sad realization that this is the end of this squad. Sure, I will cheer again next year for my senior year but it will be with a totally different squad. For the current seniors, their cheerleading career is coming to an end. I am the type of person who never wants to see things end, I cried for a solid two hours when I finished Gossip Girl. But if things never end then you can never move on. If I were to never finish sulking over my back injury (which don't get me wrong, I still do sometimes) then I would never be where I am right now, which is walking and even better than that, I'm cheering! Now I am finished with that whole chapter and I am moving onto to the next. So even though the end brings tears and goodbyes, it is the perfect time to reminisce on everything it has taught you and all the great memories it has bestowed upon your heart. I am surely going to miss all of my senior friends, but I genuinely cannot wait to become close with the new squad next year.

***this is dedicated to STM varisty 2012-2013*** cocky bitchez forever

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment