Monday, March 11, 2013

Things I Hate

I am not a bitter person, believe me, but there are some (a lot) of things in this world that really put me on edge.

*Ketchup. It is disgusting

*Boutique style clothing. HATE IT. It is far too "trendy" and it all looks exactly the same... the same material, the same bright colors, the same cheesy patterns... ugh I seriously can't stand it. When I see people who wear boutique-style clothing it literally makes me mad, please stop trying so hard.

*Copiers. Please find your own thing.

*Basically the rest of the world while I am driving. (see video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i_5YBnQdac

*Orange tans. Need I say more?

*Pantylines. Please invest in a thong... or just don't wear panties, see what I care, as long as there is no mysterious lines running across your butt telling stories of the granny panties your wearing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment