Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Would Claire Wear... to go eat Sushi


My friends and I had a little girls night out for sushi. We went to a super trendy restaurant downtown. This was one of those days where I was suffering a major fashion meltdown (don't judge me, it happens to the best of us). Luckily I was able to whip up a little something, although not very special, it was classy and chic.

Top- Creme tank.

Skirt- Leather fit and flare skirt. This skirt was a major statement piece so the rest of my outfit had to be pretty minimal. 

Shoes- Mega tall nude shoes, not very practical. But you never hear of practical fashions making a statement huh?

Make Up/Hair- I did pretty natural makeup and then added a pop of color to the outfit with a bold red lip. My hair (as usual) was just natural and down.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment