Friday, August 30, 2013

What Would Claire Wear... to Lunch


Hello lovebugs! At this time of year you have to go for transitional pieces. You cannot wear pieces that are too summery or too wintery. A good combo for the weather is a light blazer with shorts and sandals or possibly jeans with a flowey shirt and short ankle booties.

Top- plain white tank, simplicity is key to the base top since I am wearing a blazer with stripped details on the cuffs.Tank is from Forever 21, blazer (although not mine) is from Target

Bottoms- flowey plain bottoms. I chose my signature color, black. Shorts are from Target as well

Shoes- the sandals keep it summery and make it transitional... also Target... I am a Target shopper.

Accessories- sunglasses (obviously) and a big purse to fit all possible necessities. I chose a pastel bag. It is a fair pink that I consider  a neutral. Bag is from Urban Outfitters and sunglasses are from (where else) Target.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment