Friday, September 6, 2013

Labor Day Weekend*


I had the absolute best Labor Day weekend with my absolute best friends! It started out on Friday night with a sassy pajama/ Sex and the City night. On Saturday we watched the VMA reruns and had sushi (which made me nauseous after watching Miley's performance...). Sunday, however, was the best day. Hannah, Elizabeth, Caroline, Kyle, and I (as seen above) went to the Shrimp and Petroleum festival in Morgan City, Louisiana. We ate fun carnival foods and played silly games. But the highlight of my day was going on the ferris wheel. The guy let us go on it like three times for the price of one (;]) and it was an absolute blast. You could see everything for miles at the top. It was that much better because I could not think of another group of people I would have rather been there with. I am so greatfull for my beautiful friends! Hope everyone else had as lovely a Labor Day weekend as I had!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment