Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: Audrey Inspired


Bonjour my little macaroons! 
I had the most brilliant brunch today with Kyle and Hannah. I couldn't wait to debut my newest obsession, my tea length skirt. 


  • Top
    • in order to dress down the skirt I wore a simple tshirt that I got at Forever 21. Easily one of the most comfy shirts I own and it's so quirky/fun! 
  • Bottoms
    • this skirt left me drooling. I stumbled upon it at Express the other day and simply couldn't leave without it. I love how it has such a classic "I Love Lucy" shape but with a modern edge using the sheer panel! 
  • Shoes
    • just to keep things simple I stuck to plain blush ballet flats. 
  • Hair/Makeup
    • I wore my hair in a slick Parisian style pony tail to keep the whole look going. Makeup wise I left it pretty minimalistic since it was just brunch. I did a light champagneish eye shadow with a touch of mascara, light rosy blush, and a lip color that is a smidgen darker than nude. 

I really enjoyed the ambiance of this look and I can't wait to see how many other way I can wear this skirt! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment