Monday, May 5, 2014

Current Obsessions 5/5/14

Hey all! I am so excited about the spring/summer season approaching. I am loving getting new fun flowey tops (post to come on Wednesday) and vibrant eye liners. Summer is the time to let loose with fashion and beauty, be adventurous. Search blogs and Pinterest for ideas if you are a little rusty in the experimentation area. Here are a few of my beauty inspirations and obsessions...

Beauty Pinterest Board

Another thing I would like to experiment with this spring/summer is flower flavored things! I am loving these spring flower popsicles. I cannot wait to try them on a hot day. Flower soda's are delicious too, look for them at Fresh Market or Whole Foods.

Flower Popsicles
I am fully embracing the colors and flavors of spring!

Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo! (& two year anniversary of my back injury)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment