Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fifty Shades of Anticipation

Y'all... So I started the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy in hopes of getting my interest in reading renewed. And holy shit was it ever. These books are out of this world. Opposed to popular belief, they are not all about kinky sex (which I probably wouldn't even mind). They have a killer story line to go with the kinky sex. I have not been able to put them down!

As everyone who doesn't live under a rock already knows, the trailer for the movie, due to release on Valentines Day 2015, came out this morning. I must say Christian Grey is played by one serious panty dropper, Jamie Dornan. I would go see the movie solely to see him go shirtless. But you guys be the judge of that... check out the trailer and let me hear your thoughts!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment