Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let Me Hear You Say "Hey Mrs. Carter"

I reached the biggest milestone in every woman's life last night. I saw Beyonce live for the very first time. I cried, I screamed, I sang, I crumped, and I cried some more. It was literally everything I could have ever hoped for. She was even more beautiful in person. The rest of my life will pale in comparison to the On the Run Tour. We went to the one in her hometown of Houston, go big or go home. It was absolutely unreal.

Here are a few pics from the perfection

Kat, Kyle, myself, and Caroline before the concert
Our faces whenever the Queen came out.
FLAWLESS.
The face of sheer happiness.
I am probably the luckiest person alive right now. I just got back from New York, I saw my sheer reason for life on stage before me, and soon I will moving to college and attending the Justin Timberlake concert. #blessed

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment