Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Autumn

As the air starts to cool (for south Louisiana that is the upper 60s) and the leaves begin to change colors and fall to the ground, I cannot help but get excited for the Autumn season. It is my absolute favorite time of the year, the fashions, the scents, and fresh breeze in the air, the colors... I love it all! Lets take a look at my favorite things for Autumn. (I get emotional just thinking about it)

  • Salted Caramel Latte from Starbucks <3
  • Sweaters
    • A few of my sweaters choices
www.chicwish.com

www.forever21.com (in black)  

www.chicwish.com
  • Sweater weather 
  • Plum lipstick
http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dark-lipstick-fashion.jpeg
  • Jeans (Urban Outfitters has the best fitting jeans for my body type) 
  • Cheetah print accents (treat them as a neutral) 
At the bookstore (notice the cheetah flats)
  • Halloween (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader this year? I think yes.)
  • Football season 
  • The leaves changing colors

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment