Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year*

No no, not Christmas (although I am a sucker for the Xmas season)... it is the aftermath of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. After the week of lavish fashions has passed, seeing all of the pictures being posted and albums being uploaded to the website, take a look (http://www.mbfashionweek.com/photos_and_videos), I feel a sense of inspiration when it comes to fashion. Take a peek at a few of my favorites.

Joanna Mastroianni
Herve Leger
Zimmerman
Rachel Zoe
Michael Kors **My absolute favorite 


I cannot wait to start basing my spring '14 wardrobe off of these fabulous pieces. Black will be a major trend, which I am obviously excited about. Go check out Rachel Zoe's and Michael Kors' collection, those were the two that really got me. Have fun stalking the styles!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment