Thursday, October 24, 2013

Autumn Agenda

I don't know if you guys could be remotely as excited as I am about the weather changing. I love (LOVE LOVE) cool weather. The crisp air of Fall is orgasmic to me. Coming with Autumn are many fun activities to try out. My agenda for October:

  • Go to a haunted house 
    • There is bound to be a haunted house in your community. I am the person who yells profanities at the people in the house... I can't help it, in my mind the monsters will leave me alone when all 4'11 of me tells them rot in hell. 
  • Make caramel apples
    • Extra points if you picked the apples yourself (another fun activity that south Louisiana cannot provide). Here is a great recipe! 
  • Go to the pumpkin patch
    • Pumpkins are the signature fall staple. I love to pick my very own little veggie from the local pumpkin patch. The best is carving/decorating them. Like how much more festive can one get? I also like to roast the pumpkin seeds. Just simply wash them off, salt them, and stick them in the oven until golden.  
  • Have a Hocus Pocus party 
    • Not everyone will admit to it but that is by FAR the best Halloween movie. I mean come on, Sarah Jessica Parker pre Sex and the City people!! To make your party that much better, wear Halloween attire and eat spooky foods!
    • Attire wise could either be a full on costume or just your festive Halloween panties (mine say "Boo-ty" ;]
    • Lauren Conrad has tons of cute Halloween food ideas on her website 
  •  Wear sweaters... tons and tons of sweaters.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment