Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: Swim Suit Edition

Hello! As swimsuit season rapidly approaches I have been searching the depths of various websites to find the perfect suit for my body type. Now don't be thinking that you will be seeing any pics of me in a bikini on here... my bod is not quite there yet. But you will see the suits that have caught my eye!


In case you can't tell, I like to leave a little up to the imagination.

  • High Waisted Print Suit
    • Love love love the little peepholes on the top of the bottoms. This suit is a fun pattern to wear at Hangoutfest coming up soon! I would layer some dainty necklaces and wear my hair in a perfectly tousled bun.
  • Classic One Piece
    • This looks like the most flattering piece of swimwear known to man (if I had to guess I would also look like Lily Aldridge while wearing it). It is reminiscent of the original Barbie doll. I would love to wear this one while lounging around the pool. A wide brim hat and fruity drink would be in tow. I would also probably have to wear red lipstick... it's only right.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment