Sunday, January 20, 2013

Au Revoir America!

I have a major announcement... Caroline and I are going to Paris for spring break! Not only are we going there, we are going by ourselves! **gasp! omg! just like Taken!** < I've heard that all before people. We are meeting my cousin who lives there so we won't be like wondering the streets or anything. So instead of worrying about me, please get excited! I will blog all about my adventures with my best friend in the city of lights and I will share tons of pictures as well! Just imagine all the fabulous things I can wear, the cafes with coffee and croissants in the mornings, the art museums, the SHOPPING, the boys, the clothes! It's all so exciting! The countdown is beginning people, 67 days. Cannot wait to let you guys experience the City of Lights with me and mon amour. (time for me to brush up on my French)

"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all too exciting! I can hardly wait to experience this with my belle amie! Je t'aime<3

    66 and counting.

    ReplyDelete