Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globes

Its my favorite season... awards season! The Golden Globes were the other night and I am here to discuss the fashion. We are going to discuss the good, the bad, and the down right ugly. Bare with me as I break down the fashions of the evening.




Salma Hayek (in Gucci)

- This is the epitome of Glam in my opinion. The dress is so Marilyn. It has the perfect amount of sparkle without being overwhelming (for overwhelming sparkle google Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes dress[the black one, not the navy... the navy is devine]). This is totally a hit for me.




Halle Berry (in Versace)

- Nothing about this dress is okay. I hate it. It looks like it came straight from the 1990's. It should be sent back there as well.Come on Halle, you could do so much better than this. A total miss in my book.







Kerry Washington (in Miu Miu)

- I LOVE this dress. It is so effortlessly chic, which every starlet should strive for. I wish I owned this dress. So perfect in every single imaginable way. Goodjob Kerry, keep doing what your doing girl.




Katharine McPhee (in Theyskens' Theory)

- This dress. So bold and daring. I really like it, although there is a very strong risk of her golden globes making an appearance. She was one of the best dressed there. Only she could pull this off without looking like a prostitute. It's a hit!







Sienna Miller (in Erdem)

- I don't know what to say. It's not spring, your not eighty, and this is not a tea party in England. It's all wrong... all so wrong.








Kate Hudson (in Alexander McQueen)

- Very glamorous. I love this dress, it reminds me of dear friend Liz. Very few people could wear this dress without looking like they're trying too hard, and she is one of them.







Amy Adams (in Marchesa)

- WINNER. This is my favorite dress of the night. This color is flawless on her. This dress is pure art. So fab... love love love this. Not very many things leave me speechless but this dress does.





xoxo


1 comment: