Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for 2013

Now that the new year has rung in it is time for me to put everything into perspective... set some goals and such. Although they are bound to broken due to my lack of perseverance, I will try my very hardest to keep these goals up.

- loose 10 pounds... heck, everyone else is attempting to lose weight and I could always use a lighter physique.

- blog more. I have been depriving my poor little followers of my witty comments, and I am deeply sorrowed for that. So this year I will try to get in at the very least 2 posts a week. It may not seem like that many but too much of a good thing can be overwhelming. And of coarse I want you guys coming back for more ;)

- be nicer. I tend to be very sassy, so I want to drop the sass (not totally of coarse) and become a nicer person for the benefit of the people around me.

- find a boyfriend. Although this may sound lame, I have never really dated anyone seriously so its time. Literally ALL of my friends have someone, so I'm the leftovers. I like to think I have such a hard time finding someone due to the incredibly high standards my father has set.

Hope your resolutions are kept. 2013 should be a fabulous year<3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment