Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the Season

Merry Christmas yall!

In honor of the first day of December I'm going to list my favorite things about the holidays. I could seriously write about this for days but I have decided to save you all the boredom and just narrow it down to my top five.

5. Holiday coffees at Starbucks. The BEST flavor this season is easily the caramel brulee latte. Its amazing. Not only is it decadent and totally awesome, they put little sugars in it like the ones that are caramelized on the top of creme brulee. mmmmm. One of the best parts is the card they give you when you buy a holiday coffee. They put a sticker on it each time you buy one, once you get five stickers you get a free coffee!!!

4. Presents. Not to be spoiled or stuck up but I love receiving presents. I have always made a little Christmas list of items I want, including a URL to it and the size/color needed. My extended family makes fun of me behind my back about it (even though I can obviously hear them). But I mean come on... if your going to get me a gift at least get me something I would want. However, presents work both ways. You have to give as well. I love giving gifts, and shopping for them. Getting someone something you know they will love is probably one of the best feelings ever.

3. Dirty Santa parties are always invigorating. I really enjoy stealing a good gift, clearly dubbing me the dirtiest of them all (HA). Most of the girls in my grade have a dirty Santa every year. We get dressed really over the top and cute, then go to someones house and eat a little dinner, then unleash the dirty gals when the games begin! Always so fun and always so festive.

2. Christmas Music... some people find it annoying. But those people are the Scrooges of our generation. I find myself singing Christmas tunes in the ides of July. They are just so darn catchy. A few of my personal favorites are "Santa Baby", "O Holy Night", and "The First Noel".

1. 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family. This is probably the greatest thing ever. Since I was a little tot my family has watched every single night of the 25 days. Im now seventeen and my brother is twenty, yet we still gather in my living room with my parents, our Christmas tree lit, and a fire roaring in the fireplace, and watch the Christmas classics. My favorites have to be Santa Claus is Coming to Town, The Grinch, and Holiday in Candcuffs.

So have a fabulous holidays dolls! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment