Thursday, November 29, 2012

What would Claire wear?

You have probably all asked yourselves, "What would Claire wear to ____?". But fear no longer! I will now post different outfits that I would wear to things such as a first date, a sporting event, homecoming... so on and so forth. I will kick off my first "WWCW?" with: What would Claire wear everyday?
**So I like to keep things rather casual but still fabulous at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I do wear Nike shorts and a tshirt from time to time, but I enjoying dressing nice to run errands and things like that. So we are going to break this down piece by piece...

Shirt: I love this shirt.Very versatile and it one ups a typical black shirt by adding the mesh detailing.


Pants: I wear basically everything highwaisted. High rise things are flattering for virtually any body type. These jeans would be a staple in my closet.


Shoes: These little booties in this oxblood color are adorable. They add a little pop of color to a rather dark outfit. They are very sensable for walking around in as well. (Sorry this one picture is masive.. I couldn't make it smaller for some reason)

 

 Scarf: This scarf makes the outfit totally season appropriate. I love the ombre factor of the scarf as well, it really makes the outfit for me.


Hair & Makeup: I would wear my hair in a big messy bun on the top of my head. This kind of style is a go to look for me. Its very easy and keeps my hair out of the way all day! For my makeup I would keep everything fairly simple and then do a deep red, dramatic lip.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being fashionable and only wearing Nikes and a T from "time to time".
    You're so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete