Monday, November 18, 2013

New Orleans Lady


On Saturday two of my dearest girlfriends and I made a day trip to New Orleans. Growing up in Louisiana it is expected that I frequent the big easy but that is not so. It is about a two and a half hour drive from where I live and finding time to make the trek is difficult. Caroline, Kyle, and I had to go for a few reasons.
1.) The girls volleyball team from my school made it to state so we had to go and support them.
2.) Caroline's art was published in a cook book (seen here). She had a signing for it to attend. She is basically a celeb, "It was bound to happen sooner or later"- Caroline.
3.) A little retail therapy was MUCH needed. All I bought was panties, but the right undergarments can make or break my day. The sassier the panties, the sassier the girl .

During our time there we shopped, ate at Cafe Du Monde, and walked the streets of NOLA. I must say, It was a grand time.

I wore an oversized off the shoulder white sweater (old), high- waisted jeans from Urban, and heeled booties (old)... you know, the ones that made my feet bleed in Paris, but looking glamorous was worth it. I also wore a deep plum lipstick, not to be cheesy but it seriously transformed the whole entire look.

From my short day trip to New Orleans, I have realized that I want to become a regular there. I intend to go back over Thanksgiving break! Don't worry, many more outfits will come soon. This weather has me on a styling frenzy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment