Monday, November 25, 2013

Rainy Day Rituals


Rainy days are my favorite days. I feel no pressure to be productive on days like so. It is like a rejuvenating day where the rest of the world halts, so I do not have to feel bad about missing out on anything. My rainy days usually consist of the same thing, and I do not feel the least bit bad about spending my day in bed. After all, why leave the house when you can indulge in the laziness of a rainy day?

Rainy days are perfect for ________.
  • sleeping in
    • “A rainy day is like a lovely gift -- you can sleep late and not feel guilty.” -Elizabeth Jane Howard 
  • drink coffee
    • if there is a fire in the fire place then I would suggest hot chocolate as a holiday alternative 
  • watch Sex and the City 
    • self explanatory 
Hope your rainy days are as unproductive as mine are!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment