Wednesday, November 13, 2013

***VS Fashion Show '13***

Everyone stop what you are doing immediately. It is the most important day in television (in my opinion); more important than the presidential election, more important than the Superbowl, more important than the Thanksgiving Day Parade (hardly)... it is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! :]]]]] Although it is being taped this afternoon in NYC, it will air on CBS on December 10 and yes I am counting down the days. The show will feature some of our classic favorites such as Adriana, Candice, Lily, Alessandra, Lindsay, and many more. There will also be some sexy new faces to stare at in envy as well. The aftermath of show is a sequence like so: I get motivated to work out, I strut around in panties and such in my room, I sink into the depths of sorrow, I eat ice cream.

So it worth watching the show? It sure is.

Let's look back on some of my favorite moments in VSFS history:
1. My favorite moment in VS history is when Adriana Lima came out as the ring leader for a circus themed segment of the 2012 show. She literally owned it... and it was only EIGHT WEEKS after she gave birth to her second child. Like why God? Why can't I be her?

2. Alessandra Ambrosio reveled the 2012 fantasy bra she would be wearing that costs a cool $2.5 million dollars. Um excuse me what? Were the diamonds harvested by Jesus Christ himself?

3. My third favorite VS moment is when Maroon 5 played at the show in 2011. Adam Levine was strutting the catwalk as well, holding hands with is (now ex) girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. At the time it was literally my every fantasy come true.

4. In the 2012 show, Rihanna was werking it with the best of them as she performed her hit "Diamonds" and walked along side a blond VS bombshell.

HONORABLE MENTION: 

*Miranda Kerr showing off the 2011 fantasy bra in the finale... what I wouldn't give to see her walk the Victoria's Secret runway just one last time... 


So start planning your Fashion Show party now. Prepare your sassiest pjs and gather your friends, it's going down. Cannot wait to see the Victoria's Secret team outdo themselves again this year!

xoxo 


http://shonshyne.com/VS_Models/Adriana_Lima/ringleader_1.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment