Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What Would Claire Wear: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of my followers. You guys keep me motivated to dress fabulous everyday:] I am such a lucky girl. I have an incredible family, even more incredible friends, and have been blessed with such a privileged life.

Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? I put together what I find the ideal Thanksgiving outfit, roomy enough to eat whatever the hell one would want.

  • Top
    • SO warm. It is very practical & it will hide the food baby waiting to be conceived. I love the cutout shoulders on this sweater and it is also the perfect shade for the season. I got this sweater from www.chicwish.com a couple of months ago. 
  • Bottom
    • Just the normal black jeans, nothing special about them. This is my super old pair, I choose to wear these because they are stretchier. They are from Urban Outfitters. 
  • Shoes
    • I am wearing black booties with a thick black heel. All 4'11 of me could really use the extra height. These shoes are very old, I want to say they are from Sears. (thick wool socks will indeed be worn)
  • Hair/Make-up/Accessories 
    • I really could wear my hair however with this outfit but I choose to wear it down for warmth purposes. I wore minimal eye make-up because I wanted to wear my deep lipstick called "Perfect Plum".  You cannot really see them but I am also wearing silver hoops. A wise bombshell once told me "when you are feeling frumpy or mom-like, ALWAYS wear hoops". And lo and behold she was right. I am also wearing a very old grey pea coat that I adore. Super warm and super practical. It is from the North Pole, Santa brought it.

Have a wonderful day beauties! Love you guys

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment