Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nothing was the Same

I have had quite the emotional weekend. I got to see my one true love, Drake, live in concert in the New Orleans Arena. Opening up for him was Miguel, and he was very suave if I must say. But seriously... I would recommend that every single person alive go see Drake. It was hands down the most incredible concert I have ever been to! It was me being white as can be with one of my friends and I regret nothing. A lady got chosen to go up on stage and Drizzy sang "Hold On, We're Going Home" to her. I was so freaking jealous. Today while I was listening to him in my car I thought about what would have happened if he would have called me up there and I started crying... I am not pathetic, I am devoted. I am actually sad because I won't get to see any more of the concerts on this tour.Everything he performed was top notch.

 
**notice the little mama putting on her lipstick towards the end**


SO grateful for one of the best nights my life. Drake was indeed correct.. Nothing was the Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment