Sunday, January 19, 2014

How to Remind Yourself that You are FABULOUS

Now, I know I am not the only one who experiences shitty days where you feel anything but glamorous. When I go through days like this I have certain little tricks that remind me that I am indeed fabulous.

http://daytobeyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/You-will-shine.png
  • Wearing lipstick
    • seriously, what could make someone feel any better than a vibrant lipstick? Not only do you feel like a boss but lipstick shows that you have a lot of confidence. 
  • Put on some heels
    • the higher the heel the better you feel!
  • Starbucks
    • Nothing like an overpriced coffee to make you feel like a celebrity!
  • REMINDER
    • I keep this on my headboard as a constant reminder, "2014 is going to be your gutsiest, most gorgeous year ever."
  • Sassy sleepwear
    • Sleeping in sassy pajamas pretty much guarantees the next day will be a fabulous one.
    • My recommendations would be the Wildfox line of PJ's (shop here) and of coarse any Victoria's Secret PJ's (shop here )
  • Knowing that this was Marilyn Monroe pre-bombshell days...
    • there is hope....
http://famousdude.com/images/norma-jean-07.jpg
So please use these tricks to make your day a little more fabulous.
A day without glamour is like Destiny's Child without Beyonce... pointless. *you can quote me on that

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment