Friday, January 31, 2014

Scenes from Movies I *wish* I was In

I know for a fact that I am not the only one who watches movies and thinks "Damn, I really really wish that was me". Well I do that all the time, probably far too often. Here are the movies that literally leave me writhing with jealousy.

  • Footloose (2011)
    •  Dance Scene at the Diner
    • My inner black girl is DYING to be in this scene. What I wouldn't do to dance with Kenny Wormald, ummph. 
  • The Spectacular Now
    • The First Kiss 
    •  This movie is relatively unheard of but I would highly recommend it. I love this scene because he makes her feel so special and I could (and do) cry every time I watch it. 
  • Mamma Mia
    • Does Your Mother Know? 
    • Gosh she is such a MILF in this scene. I literally want to be just like her... so fierce/scandy. I love it. 
  • Beyonce... I Am World Tour
    • Concert  
    • I literally want to be here throughout this whole movie... and throughout my whole life really. 
  • Burlesque
    • I'm a Good Girl  
    • Literally my dream. The song and the costume. It's all so perfectly kinky.
Let me know what movies you fantasize about being in *trust me, I won't judge you*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment