Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: Tea

This Sunday I am going to a tea party! One of my friends is in a Mardi Gras ball and there is a tea in her honor and I am so so excited for it. I will most likely wear this dress (pictured below) I would post a picture of me in it but it is currently at the tailors.
Dress:
  • Classy and sassy (the perfect combination), it is also modest enough to be worn to a daytime tea. 
Hair & Make-up:
  • I will most likely do a wavy half up half down number of sorts with neutral makeup and maybe a peachy lipstain. 
Shoes & Accessories:
  • Shoe wise I will either wear my strappy black stilettos or my super tall nude pumps (classic). I am feeling classic pearls for this event. If it is chilly I will throw on my trench coat which is always a good choice. I may even wear my wide brimmed black hat just for funzies. 
Once I am thrown together I will snap a pic for you guys<3

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment