Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2014 followers!
I had a wonderful NYE hopefully foreshadowing a wonderful 2014. I totally intend to keep all of my resolutions this time around (note: intend, no promises guaranteed).  This year I have three goals:

  • Lose weight (obviously)
    • but this year I actually have motivation because I am going to Hangoutfest. Everyone just frolics around in their bikinis all day and I do not want to scar people for life. 
  • Become less of bitch
    • well less sassy, I am not so much of a bitch but more of a straight up sassy firecracker of sorts.
  • Be more bold
    • I need to start to take the bull by the horns and just go for things. I do not want to have any regrets in life wondering "if only I...". No, no more of that timid nonsense.
Hope all of your resolutions are fulfilled and have a magical 2014 dolls!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment