Friday, February 7, 2014

Etsy Treasures*

Shopping on sites like Etsy can be either a hit or a miss. Whenever you do find something incredible it is totally worth all of the tacky things you looked at before. It is like a treasure hunt! Here are a few of my favorite Etsy picks.

Heart Clutch
  • This clutch is such a subtle, fun element to add to any outfit. It is black so it is still understated but the shape keeps it lively and adds dimension to a grown up color and style. 

Cocktail Dress
  • Okay so people, before you think I have lost it let's look at the big picture. Imagine if this dress was taken in to be super fitted and I wore pearl earrings with my hair half up on one side and nude pumps and a gold clutch?? Come on... you know that would be so chic. It is very Charlotte from Sex and the City.

Favorite Things Pencils
Reminder Pencils
  • I LOVE THESE PENCILS. I would appreciate them too much to use them, but imagine how precious they would be on a desk in a little mason jar with some baby's breath flowers thrown in the mix. Ugh I just need them, okay?

Tart Card
  • I really don't think I could love this freaking card any more. It. Is. Perfect. 
 
See, there are some fun finds on Etsy! I even ordered an exact replica of the mask Serena wore to the masquerade on Gossip Girl for my Serena (Caroline). When you get some spare time I would highly recommend browsing.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment