Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: Black and White Brunch Day



So I love a good brunch/errand/bookstore day. What better way to spend these days than in a fabulous outfit! This has to be one of my favorite outfits I've ever worn... in my top 10 at least. I must credit this outfit to Kyle. Basically everything I am wearing is hers.

  • Top
    • This top is from Banana Republic. I was actually with Kyle when she got it, 30% off while Black Friday shopping, HOLLAA. PS please excuse my arm fat... hella embarrassing. 
  • Bottoms
    • I wore my nice pair of black jeans from Urban Outfitters. High waisted... holds me in . These are my newer pair. I have a really faded super skinny pair that I wear with more casual tops. 
  • Shoes
    • I <3 these shoes. They are also Kyle's... but at least I can borrow them anytime. She's a good pal. They are just little taupe booties with a zipper up the side. They are seriously precious in person. 
  • Accessories
    • I am not a huge accessory person. I read a quote along the lines of "Dressing is like cooking, if you use nice, expensive ingredients you don't need much seasoning" which I find incredibly relate-able. However, on this day I actual accessorized quite a bit. I wore this fabulous pair of gold hoops (also Kyle's) and a gold bow bracelet. I also carried around my favorite pink purse. 
  • Hair/Makeup 
    • I was slacking hair and makeup wise. I had a long night the night before so I just did casual makeup. I used my Naked 3 pallet to get rosey eyes. My hair was wanded the night before for an art show that I went to for my talented best friends, Caroline and Elizabeth, and I just slept with it down and this was the result. Don't judge me for being so disheveled.
What a good day it was. One of my favorite hobbies is dressing up and running errands. I enjoy the look people give when I dress fabulously... It's my motivation.

Moral of this post:
  • Find great, fabulous friends that have great, fabulous wardrobes that you can borrow.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment