Monday, February 17, 2014

{Music Videos in Claire's Mind}


So I know I am not the only person who has a little music video play in their head when they hear a certain song. Well I have spent far too much time thinking of this. It has gotten to the point where I literally can't hear the song without thinking of it. However, I mind don't really mind. It actually makes me quite happy.

  • "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4
    • Whenever I hear this song I think of me and my lover boy waking up to the sun shining into my all white bedroom and I am in his t and we are just smiling and laughing and such... switch to next scene, we are drinking coffee and chatting and wasting the day with each other. Romantic, I know. 
    • bae and I  (see above)  
  • "Dark Horse" by Katy Perry 
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9S-88WxPdE 
    • Okay so picture this, a foggy, dark field and me in a flowey long black dress. I am riding a (get this) dark horse in slow motion. Now if I actually tried to do this my chubby cheeks bouncing in slow mo would probably distract the poor people from my pure evil queen-ness.
  • "She Knows" by J. Cole
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdaQJzcAcw
    • I see myself in the club in this music video just being fierce and such. Enter hot guy and I am surrounded by my friends. We keep making eye contact all night and while I do seductive things and then we dance and such and it is just super sexy. 
  • "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard 
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIB9Y4OFPs
    • Although this one is probably the least likely to happen, I see myself decked out in leather with big hair and tons of cleavage and I am at a rock concert with some gal pals. The spot light hits me and the whole arena turns to me and I go up on stage and dance all sexy with Def Leppard. Let's please just LOL at this vision. **but hey ya never know
  • "Holy Ground" by Taylor Swift
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0nNX8upRfE
    • This is one of my happiest music videos. So me and my boyf go to an outdoor wedding and its summer and the wedding is on a  beautiful plantation (kind of like The Last Song wedding) and at night all of the fireflies come out and we are popping fire works and playing with sparklers and cuddling... cut to dance scene. The dance floor is laid out in the grass and there are twinkling lights hanging all over and we danced the night away. UGH IF ONLY. 
So next time you hear one of these songs I hope that you picture me and my fabulous music videos. <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment