Friday, February 14, 2014

V-Day

Happy Valentine's day darlings! Well if you are anything like me... you will be celebrating palentine's day. Which I am not complaining about, I get to have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR sexy valentines! We are going to a nice dinner and exchanging secret cupid gifts (like secret santa but with kinky things). Now, in an alternate universe this is how I could be spending my V-day...

http://www.brucienyc.com/

Yes, that is a Beyonce themed dinner.
Although I will keep on dreaming, how fabulous would that be?? Literally if a guy made reservations there for me I would probably have to marry him.

Anywho... to celebrate this holiday I am going to share a few of my favorite Valetine's cards that I have been accumulating for my friends. They are GOLDEN.

Library Card

Tumblr "Help" Card

Fox Card
Tumblr "Samoa" Card
^^my favorite 

Thanks Card
Hooker Card
I hope everyone's day is full of happiness and love, whether it comes from a significant other or friends or family. Oh and me! I love all of you! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment