Sunday, March 9, 2014

Things that Inspire Me: Spring '14

With a whole new season budding I find inspiration through many things. Not just style inspiration (but mostly style inspiration) but also a lot of inspiration through quotes, movies, books, and dare I say... nature. TBH if I had to pick a season to be outdoors it would probably be Spring, closely followed by Fall. Maybe some things that inspire me will also inspire all of my dolls!


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/428545720764560340/
  • Lupita girl you are preaching to the choir. Coming from south Louisiana it feels like my dreams can be a little too ambitious but hearing things like so always ignite my dreams and remind me that I can do big things. 

http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2013/04/a-walk-around-town-chambray-skirt-gold-sandals/
  •  Ugh Wendy you never cease to inspire me. 


http://totalstudents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Wisteria-Flower-Tunnel-%E2%80%93-Japan.jpg
  • Wisteria Flower Tunnel in Japan

  • Let it Go ~ Frozen
    • Literally every freaking time I hear this song I cry. I cried when I heard it before I saw the movie and during the movie my emotions were obviously running rampant. This song really is inspiring though... 

  • Let it Go ~ Africanized
    • So you guys could just about imagine whenever I heard this version I was a complete mess... and it was in class. There is just something about a children's choir and African drums that get me. & the fact that this little girl is far more talented than I will ever be.

http://fashnberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/kate-hudson-at-86th-annual-academy-awards-in-hollywood-2.jpg
  • Kate just looked so fabulous at the Oscars this year. I love the subtle ode to old Hollywood. This inspires me a lot (for prom possibly...? f the administration. totally kidding, <3 yall). 

I hope my Spring style and attitude are just as bold and blossoming as the weather.
"Spring is the time of plans and projects." ~ Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment