Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: This Spring

This Spring I am so looking forward to trying out new fashions. Here are a few of the styles that you guys will be seeing me in within the next few months:

Sarah Beth Photography
  • Pink
    • I am trying to venture into this shade after vowing myself to be bold with my fashion choices. This shirt really did it for me. Whenever I tried it on I thought to myself, "Hey, you look good in a color other than black". I am excited to try and incorporate more pinks into my staple wardrobe!

Old Navy Sweater $12
  •  Quirkier Pieces
    • I tend to have a very serious take on style. I like structure and dark hues. However I had to buy this sweater when I saw it. It was only $12 and SO Lauren Conrad. Ever since I bought it I have been looking for every opportunity to wear it. Another piece I look forward to wearing is this dress (click here ) from Chicwish.com. 
 
Sarah Beth Photography
  • Brighter Lipstick
    • When it comes to lipstick I like it like I like my men, dark and mysterious. Totally kidding about the men part... not the lipstick. I love a good purple lip! My friend recently gave me a tube of Rouge Coco in Gabrielle. When applied it appears a vibrant red but when the sun hits it you almost see orange hues. I absolutely j'adore. 

Wendy Nguyen
  •  Florals
    • I know, I know.... but I seriously do not wear that kind of thing. However, I want to try to incorporate them subtly into my everyday wardrobe. Florals can go from cute to cheesy in an instant so I'll have to make sure that I get chic pieces like Wendy's jacket.


I am excited to start experimenting with my spring wardrobe. This means I will have to go on a little shopping spree! But that also entails a little closet spring cleaning..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment