Thursday, March 6, 2014

IM BACK BITCHES

Don't worry faithful followers, I haven't forgotten about you! For the past two weeks I have been preparing for my last hoorah as a cheerleader, Contest of Champions National Competition in Disney World. So after basically years of hard work and dedication to cheerleading it all lead up to this competition. We went out with a bang placing 1st in our division and winning the title "Grand National Champion" which is like high point of the day! It was a trip to Disney I will never forget! 

Here are a few of my favorite moments
- Meeting Tiana 

- Flirting with Gaston

- Everything about Animal Kingdom 

- Wearing my skirt to Epcot (even athletic wear can be cute) 

- Getting my surprise Beyoncé jammies

- Sticking the pyramid 

- Winning Grand National Champions 

I will miss cheerleading more than words can describe but I had such an incredible ending to my career that I don't think anything could ever top it. And now I can dedicate my time to all of you guys and Bows & Bliss! Much love 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment