Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: coffee catchup date

I must say it felt nice getting to wear sassy clothes again after being confined to workout clothes and cheer practice uniforms for the past three months. A few days after I got back from Disney I went to grab coffee with a few of my favs from the play. We had a great time catching up and I had just as great of a time catching up with my much missed clothing and Johnston Street Java.

oh and get this, this entire outfit was from Target! That, my friends, deserves an award.

  • Top
    • I simply love this turtleneck. It is one of those tops that I cannot get enough of. The front is modest and conservative but the back is fun and flirty. It is like the mullet of shirts... business in the front, party in the back. Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of that Billy Ray Cyrus reference...
  • Bottoms
    • These jeans are a new and kind of out there investment for me. They stray from my normal dark, high-waisted staple and since my purchase of them I cannot take them off. They are a fun item to transition my wardrobe into Spring with. 
  • Shoes
    • Just simple nude ballet flats. Every respectable woman should own a pair. 
  • Hair/Make-up
    • My hair is the signature "Claire" 'do, crazy and unkempt. I tried to just do natural make-up since it was an early morning and I did not need to wake up with a full face of formal make-up on for coffee. 
I am so excited to get my Spring wardrobe out and start to put together outfits! What trends are you all most excited for this Spring?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment