Monday, December 30, 2013

What Would Claire Wear: NYE***


With New Year's Eve tomorrow I found it appropriate to do this post on Monday instead of Wednesday. NYE is so fabulous because it is a great excuse to get all sparkly and glam. 

Dress: 
-this years dress is actually from Forever21. It is gold and mega fitted. Perfect for New Years. 

Shoes: 
-nude pumps are ALWAYS the best bet. 

Accessories:
-I have a divine pair of dangly earrings that I will most likely wear (seen on WWCW: homecoming). I'm also going to wear a leather jacket there but that will come off later;] 

Hair/Make-up: 
-I will most likely wear my hair wavy half up half down with slight poof on top. Verrrry elegant. I will wear the most divine Bare Minerals eyeshadow that is kind of dark and a matte wine lip stain..ya know, so it doesn't rub off on the lucky guy getting a New Years kiss from moi! 

Hope you all have a magical *NYE* 
Make it super special and make that kiss memorable! 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment