Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2 bits, 4 bits...


I've been a cheerleader for 5 years now. No not sign up and your on cheerleading, I mean Bring It On, nationally recognized type of cheerleading. However, people just don't seem to get it. They think we just shake our pom poms and annoy the crap out of the football team standing no more than 15 feet away. So I am here to clear up a few misconceptions about cheerleading:
-No... we are not all sluts, and if you think that you can go around and bang every cheerleader you see then you are wrong my friend. W.R.O.N.G. whats that spell? your a stereotypical idiot.
-It's totally a sport. If anyone tells you otherwise than they are just jealous because we play our sport in short skirts and look great in  them. Also, I broke my back cheering. I kid you not readers, I kid you not. Yeah now I have two rods and eight screws up and down my spinal chord. If that is not extreme physical dedication then I don't know what is.
- We are all dumb. HA! I am actually very smart. Along with the rest of the squad. So when you try to talk to me like Im incompetent of hearing, I would think again.
So next time you decide you want to try to sleep your way though the cheerleading squad, remember that we have high physical capabilities and are extremly educated... therefor you'd be doomed for failure.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment