Monday, November 26, 2012

Viernes Negro


Black Friday.... Viernes Negro... however you say it in French. I had my first throwdown with this glorious day this year. Caroline, Liz, and I thought it would be fun. And boy were we right. It was pure chaos. We went to Target first, we were really hoping to see a fight errupt.. it never happened. But I scored an adorable forest green lace pencil skirt for $9! Who says you can't be fabulous on a budget? After we waited in line for about and hour, the people were getting restless. You would think that they would play Christmas music while your shopping or something but all you could hear was the pitter patter of peoples feet scurrying to get the best deals and the rude comments being stated under everyones breath. So we put on an impromptu performance of the Mean Girls version of "Jingle Bell Rock". Everyone was quite pleased, needless to say. Then we went over to Ulta to appease our make up desires. We waited outside until the doors opened at midnight, and when they did it was such a thrill. Running in with everyone, the smell of hair products festering in our nostrils, the colors of makeup catching our eyes left and right! It was orgasmic. After a two hour stint in Sephora on steroids, I ended up leaving with a face mask cream to reduce my pores, shampoo and conditioner to repair my hair (confession: my hair was in an abusive relationship with me), black liquid eyeliner, and a little set with various beauty needs. All of that was only $54. Considering the price of makeup now a days that is quite the bargain. I ended up going home after that because I was becoming delerious. It was totally worth the lack of sleep. I can't wait to do it again next year! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment