Monday, November 26, 2012

My Inspiration

There are many things and people that inspire me. They inspire what I say, what I wear, my make up, and basically my personality is a reflection of these people and things. Here is a little glimpse at a few of the leading ladies that influence me so heavily...


Audrey. Hepburn. The epitome of grace and elegance. I strive to follow in her footsteps. Footsteps walked in her so beautifully choosen and articulately designed shoes. There is something about her that is so charming. Not only did she have incredible genetics, she was talented as well. Breakfast at Tiffanys = Iconic. She also pulls off things that I would never think of wearing.... fishnets with innocent polkadot shorts? She's perfection.



Emma Watson is my best friend. Hypothetically speaking of coarse. I feel like I grew up with her while watching her nerdy wizard hotness totally dominate on screen. Not only is she smart, but she is a total bombshell. Practically every guys fantasy. So here's to you Emma... keep making me long to be you for many years to come!




Marilyn Monroe brings out the "curvy" girl in me. She basically said "I will never be a size 0 so f*** you society!". Well I mean she said that in so many words. She was a voluptious vixen in a sea of waif thin look-a-likes, which made every single man in America wipe the drool off of their face. Heck she even inspired an Elton John song... and he's gay! So when the feminist Claire comes parading out, just know that it is Marilyn Monroe living out her second life through me.



B & S. Blair and Serena. My main girls. Gossip Girl is one of my newest obsessions and it has pretty much changed my outlook on fashion... and life as we know it. All thanks to Blair Waldorf, I have invested in my very first trenchcoat; and what a fine investment that was. Everytime I put it on I am transported to the Upper East Side, envisioning myself eating fro-yo on the MET steps. If only...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment