Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter.

It's that time of year again.. Time to whip out my boots that are only socially acceptable in the colder monthes, steal sweaters out of my moms closet, and sit in front of the fire until my back is basically charred. This winter I decided to give everyone an overview of my must haves for the season:
1. BOOTS, really any boots; tall boots, short boots, military boots, wedge boots, black boots, brown boots, really any boots. They go with everything. From leggings and a oversized sweater (my go to look) to a cozy knit dress with a scarf. These essential winter must haves really complete any look.
2. A good coat. I love all coats, however, there is something about a trenchcoat that really gets me going. Its a classic look. When I think trenchcoat I think, Audrey Hepburn on a blistry winter morning in Manhattan.
3. Tea: a newer obsession for me. A hot cup of tea at night can really set the tone for a great evenings slumber. Instead of just getting regular earl grey tea and what not try to go for some holiday flavors, they only come around once a year so enjoy the moment! And obviously you need to purchase a festive mug to drink it out of as well.
4. A boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment