Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Princess is Here...

 
I have recently celebrated another anniversary of my coming into the world. My friends through a fabulous "surprise" party. It was at a Hibachi place and my outfit HAD to bring the drama. Since I could go even more over the top today compared to all 364 other days of the year, the fiercest items of my and my friends closets came out. After many tears, this was the outfit I decided upon. Very Carrie Bradshaw. I wore the shortest of all shift skirts, it was quite flowy and hit high waisted and exposed basically all of my leg. I tucked in a burnt orange, plain tank top for a little pop of sass. The sky high black pumps I wore really took it to the next level, I couldnt find a good picture of them though. The trenchcoat pulled everything together. It made it a November look all while being practical. The statement necklace was the finishing touch to my birthday look. I had a great birthday, with great friends and a great outfit. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment