Monday, December 9, 2013

But Baby it's Cold Outside

With the air becoming so frigid I find myself wanting to stay in far more often. What better way to pass my time indoors than to watch a movie? I am all about movies, I am the girl who could lay in bed in some sassy pjs with coffee and watch Netflix. all. day.

So whenever you are feeling like you need a day indoors and out of the cold air I put together a list of my favorite movies to cuddle with.

http://www.imdb.com/

  • Clueless 
    • It is seriously like every girl at my schools life via movie.
    • Best quote: 
      • Amber: "Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose."  
      • Dionne: "Well, there goes your social life" 
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's 
    • It really would be distasteful not to include it on the list. 
    • Best quote:
      • Holly Golightly: "A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick." 
  • LOL
    • Don't knock it before you try it... ***Miley Cyrus pre-twerk**
    • Best quote:
      • Lola: "We're in slow-mo because that's how the hot girls always show up." 
  • Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging
    • This is one of those movies that make you realize that things could always be worse... you could be as unattractive/awkward as Georgia is. And it literally made me cry I laughed so hard. 
    • Best quote:
      • Georgia: "Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian."
 Happy cuddly days!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment