Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday Party Dress

Happy holidays bombshells!

The Christmas season clearly entails many outfits. This dress (bought at a local shop) will be one of my holiday dresses. This one is my party dress. I will also need a mass dress and a Christmas day outfit. I will will post pictures of the outfits to come!

  • Dress
    • Fitted and the photo does not do the color justice, it is a very rich red.
  • Shoes
    • I will probably wear these black strappy stilettos that look like they could literally kill someone. 
  • Accessories
    • Black tights (it is winter.. I have to), and most likely my trench coat. Ideally I could wear my fur coat but it is still in Santa's workshop.
  • Hair/ Make-up:
    • Most likely I will wear my hair down but it is also possible that I will wear it in a low messy bun. Make-up wise I will most likely wear burgundy lipstick and minimal eye make-up... I don't want to look like a stripper... at least not at Christmas. 
I look so forward to posting my other Christmas looks:]

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment