Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What Would Claire Wear: Christmas Jammies*


If there is one thing that this chick loves, it is pajamas. So throw in the fact that they are Christmas-y and I am sold. I own more jammies than people could imagine. This particular pair is from Old Navy, only $25! Practically free! I also recently got a VS xmas nighty that is red and off-the-shoulder and it says (do not judge me) "Naughty not Nice". They are precious, and so festive! Remember, when you wear sassy PJs you wake up sassy!
  • Top
    • My comfy off white flannel, it reads "oh deer!" in gold leafing with the little graphic dear on it. So warm and cozy to wear while watching Christmas specials. (side note: My favorite Christmas special is Santa Claus is Coming to Town, ya know... the super old clay animation one)
  • Bottom
    • Christmas color plaid... 'nough said.
  • Eyemask
    • My eyemask was handmade by my best friend Caroline. She personalized it, it reads "Bitch" in sequins. I seriously love my mask with my whole heart. When I wear it to sleep I can rest assure knowing the next day will be a Bey day. 
Sleep fabulous and you will be fabulous my angels!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment