Monday, December 2, 2013

My Strange Addictions

Whenever I discover something I enjoy, like a show or a food, I become addicted to it. It is a bad habit, you don't have to tell me twice. Do I feel remorseful about it? Hell no.

My current addictions are ______.

  • Gossip Girl
    • forever and always. My weekend binge watching of the show could be considered sinful, but God please don't save me now... It is my second time watching every single season through. Even though I already know exactly what is going to happen I still find myself smiling when Chuck is giddy, crying whenever Blair has friendship issues, heartbroken when B and S fight, and in complete and utter shock when I found out who Gossip Girl was (again). 
  • Christmas
    • 'tis the season, eh?
  • Panties
    • buying panties gives me a ridiculous amount of joy. I hope I am not the only person who feels this way, if so.. more panties for moi!
      Aerie (combines XMAS&panties), Free PeopleBHLDN
  • Belvoir Elderflower & Rose Lemonade 
    • it's orgasmic. I would recommend this to the most prestigious of people without hesitance... that's right Beyonce, I'm talking to you.
  • My new hat 
    • I mean it doesn't really get all that cold in south Louisiana but what if I go to Russia? or decide to go ice skating? It will be useful one day. I mean 50% off from Banana Republic... if anything I could use it to recreate Blair's Anna Karenina lingerie from GG season 3. 


Although my addictions can be destructive, admitting I have a problem is the first step.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment