Friday, December 6, 2013

Out of my Comfort Zone


With it being my senior year and all I decided to do something entirely out of my comfort zone and try out for the school play. Shockingly, I made it. The play was Godspell which is a tradition at my school, so it was kind of a big deal. Once I was casted into the play I started to panic. What the heck in the world do I think I am doing? I'm not good at this! I seriously had to go all out with this sort of thing, which is very unlike me. I know I am good at fashion, I know I am good at cheerleading, this... Not so much. I had to be totally and completely vulnerable. 

It ended up being one of the greatest decisions of my life. I met people who I otherwise would have never spoken to or even crossed paths. It honestly has changed my life for the better. These people taught me to f*** what other people thought and I want to pass that wisdom on to you guys. 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment