Monday, April 7, 2014

Current Obsession 4/7/14

As you all know, I have an obsession with blogs. I love to follow blogs via Bloglovin.
Bloglovin is a website that puts all of your favorite blogs at the tip of your fingers on one website. Every time a blog that you follow posts something new, the little button on the top of your screen will display a number. This number is the amount of posts you have not read yet. It makes it super easy to stay up to date on my favorite blogs!

One blog that I discovered through Bloglovin was "They All Hate Us". It is basically just a blog of very fabulous photos. It posts a couple of series of photos a day revolving around the same theme. I would highly recommend that you guys check it out!


http://www.theyallhateus.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment