Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: orange lipstick



This past weekend I spent the day visiting my grandmother and hanging out with my pal Kyle. We ran errands around town and it great! We all know how much I love my weekend errands. I must say, I really loved this outfit. It was a great transition from winter to spring. It incorporates spring colors into weather appropriate pieces.
  • Top 
    • This sweater is from Chicwish . I have been waiting to debut this sweater in society for a while now. I simply love how casually glam it is. 
  • Bottoms
    • I have on my Target jeans. These have been frequenting my outfits. They are not as harsh as black jeans but look equally as chic when paired with the right items. I also love them with just a plain fitted, feminine t shirt. 
  • Shoes
    • These shoes I got a super long time ago yet I still look forward to wearing them in the spring and summer. They are as comfortable as flats but are just the lift that my little 4'11" frame needs. 
  • Hair/Makeup
    • I wanded my hair so that I had big "Hollywood" curls (which ended up frizzing because it was a rainy/humid day... why do I even try?). I was SO excited to try out my new lipstick. It is was Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Purty Persimmon and it seriously lasted all day. I would highly recommend that everyone tries it out!
I love using lipstick and springy sweaters to transition! What pieces do you guys like to try to transition with?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment